hummingbird

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A FREEBIE for 3



This will be FUN! Anyone and everyone reading this, here is your big chance: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise, but there's a catch . . . You must post this offer on your blog, too. Fun, huh? Thanks for starting it Megan and passing it on Christine. Remember, only the first 3 commenters receive a gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!

4 comments:

Emma said...

I look at your blog and I love new posts! Hooray!

Christine said...

I love new posts and free gifts!!

Genevre said...

Yeah! Aren't we the lucky family...seriously I didn't even know! (I need to check my mom's blog I guess). I am glad you are blogging! New posts YEAH!!

Jessica said...

I was going to be numero quatro, but I'm not too bummed since I'd have to make 3 things to give via my blog. I'd need help with that end since I lack the creative crafty gene.