hummingbird

Monday, April 19, 2010

Do You Have a Favorite Teacher?


Give an apple to your favorite teacher!
Scentsy is introducing a Mid-Size Warmer
to commemorate Teacher Appreciation week.
ABCs is a wonderful accent for classrooms, 
offices and homes. A red apple proclaims “The best teachers teach from the heart”
letting teachers in your life know you appreciate them.
The hand-painted red apple and green stem in matte finishes
are embossed on a low-gloss blackboard-like background.
A white alphabet border completes the classroom theme.
Crafted from translucent porcelain, the letters glow from within
when the warmer is lit.

Enter to win this warmer for a favorite teacher.
Leave a comment, visit my website, email 4 contacts.
The winner will be announced Monday April 26th.
www.scentsy.com/julied
THE Winner is Chelsea Seal of Ogden, Utah
Congratulations Chelsea.


Come back for the Next Scentsy Giveaway - A Collegiate Favorite

3 comments:

Ann said...

This rocks! I know just who my favorite teacher will be. Also, the March Scentsy does look really attactive for any teacher who does not need the "Teacher" designator on the warmer. More, later, when I get where I can see them again.

Jessica said...

Pick me pick me!

Chels said...

I love how many different kinds of warmers there are- including sports! So cool! I finally forwarded to 4 friends. Sorry I'm almost late! I also tweeted!
http://twitter.com/FantasticFind/statuses/12895481508


p.s. My scents came quickly and I'm enjoying them so much!