hummingbird

Monday, January 24, 2011

Challenge #6 - Twenty of My Favorite Things

Listing 20 of my favorite things could be dangerous. The list is not necessarily in order of importance or most favorite...so don't read too much into the list. So, just for now, this is a list of 20 things I really like.

1 - Rick
2 - Christian, Maggie, Zachy, Tate, Addie
3 - See's Chocolates - Chocolate Butter and Apricot Delight!
4 - Cody
5 - Green chile Verde - we have pot simmering right now.
6 - Madisyn & Max
7 - Reading a good book!
8 - Kellie & Brian
9 - Going to a fabric store without $$ limit.
10 - Eric & Jess
11 - ICE cold Coke with pellet ice!
12 - Yellow Roses
13 - Bob
14 - lds.org
15 - Thunder & Lightning
16 - Baby giggles
17 - Beaches
18 - FAMILY
19 - Cooking something new
20 - Temples

3 comments:

Emma said...

i vote for pebble ice!

Christine said...

I have never learned what to do with that chile verde -- but I know what to do with those See's chocolates!

Kellie and Brian said...

Whew, I made the list. You'd be on mine as well. :) After talking with many friends, it's VERY nice to have a mom in law that I love and get along with. Even if she is the "sneaky" grandma.