hummingbird

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Challenge #15 - A role model

My first reaction is to say the Lord, Jesus Christ as my ultimate role model.
but...there are so many ordinary people, both young and old, that I've looked up as examples it would be difficult to name just one.

1- My hubby, good, grounded, hard working, get it done.
2- My mom - hard working, optimistic, the eternal Cougar fan.
3- My dad - a believer and mentor.
4- My kids & my loving kid in-laws - giving, determined and oh so loving.
5- My grandchildren - living life with enthusiasm!
5- My brothers & sisters (including in-laws) - support, encouragement, and a good laugh!
6- Neighbors and friends - serving and sharing
7- Teachers who taught and cultivated my curiosity

I am forever grateful for others who have lit the way, make it bright and carry me on.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Always glad to give you something to laugh at ;)