hummingbird

Friday, February 25, 2011

Challenge #16 - a song that makes me cry...or almost

While serving in our Stake YW and making plans for the Seminary Graduation of 2000 I suggested this musical selection to our Youth Council. The truth about our young men and women written in these songs will always touch my heart. As time progressed these youth were concerned that they were not going to have enough participation to their satisfaction. 

That night I was blown away as 16 youth performed this medley. 
Little did I know I was listening and watching my son perform with his future wife.


1 comment:

Kellie and Brian said...

Max and Madisyn were singing with us? Oh wait, that was me. And Brian. Probably hiding on the back row picking our noses and laughing at anyone who thought we'd ever end up together.